bedwetting

I feel like we’ve been swimming uphill a lot lately, with one frustrating thing after another – and a lot of it has been various family members being ill.
And one current frustration is the mountain of wet sheets I’m having to wash. My son has only become dry at night for a few months but in the past couple of weeks seems to have gone right back to wetting the bed many times a night. And it doesn’t seem to be related to anything – weather, being sick, no family stresses (apart from someone always being sick), food … All I can say is grrrr!
On the upside I’m making great use of an idea I got from another mum - make your child’s bed with double sheets (ie, waterproof mattress protector and sheet and then on top another waterproof protector and sheet). This helps get you child back to sleep quickly if they wet the bed during the night. Now, does anyone have any tips to cut down on the laundry?

Comments

BookChook said…
I can only sympathize. We seem to have had nothing but rain for months. So much for living on the driest continent in the world. I don't know how old your little one is, and I guess experts would advise against, but would a night time nappy be an option, just until he's dry at night again?

Now I'm off to check out your rainy day box!