the kid’s 5 favourite iPhone apps

I love having the iPhone available for a few minutes distraction when you have to wait – especially at the doctor or elsewhere that you don’t want the kids thinking about what’s coming up.  Here are my kids 5 favourite games …
  • Shanghai Lite Mahjong This is a solitaire Mahjong.  You match up pairs of tiles to get them to disappear.  The aim is to remove all the tiles on the board.
  • DoodleBuddy A great drawing game with lots of features, like different brushes and stamps.
  • Tetris An oldey but a goody.
  • TicTacFree – Noughts and Crosses.  Very handy, since I usually have my phone, but often can’t find a pen.
  • Tozzle  - A phone version of knob puzzles.
What are your children’s favourite apps?

Comments

thanks I just got an iTouch and my kids love it :).
I was wondering about some fun / educational apps.
Marcy said…
My 6 year old loves this and all of the other cooking apps by the same company!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/more-cookies/id359112242?mt=8